Magnesium Brain Support features the unique, patented, chelated mineral Magtein™, which is magnesium chelated to threonic acid (magnesium L-threonate). This ionophore has been found to be superior to other forms of magnesium at getting through the blood brain barrier as it is able to transport ions (in this case magnesium ions) across lipid membranes, including brain cells.
Several studies indicate that synaptic connections in the brain hippocampus, a critical region for learning and memory, decline during the normal process of aging. Researchers at MIT concluded that elevating brain magnesium content via supplementation with magnesium L-threonate may be a useful strategy to support cognitive abilities and decrease common age-related memory decline.** Brain Magnesium Support’s Magtein™ was found in studies to increase learning ability, working memory, and short- and long-term memory.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Take 2 grams (3 capsules) for maintenance
- Take 3-4 grams (5-6 capsules) for memory loss or recognition difficulties
- Consider combining with Brain & Memory Superboost capsules
- For best results, take Magnesium Brain Support in divided doses
Does not contain: wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Made with non-GMO ingredients
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.